Sunday, July 5, 2009

Golf!!!




We have such a good time with Duane and Tammy. They are so easy going and fun to be around. I laugh so much... Duane has a silly personality which really reminds me of my own hubby and my dad. And Tammy is the sweetest thing ever. I just love them. They were recently married and we got the story of their wedding while we got to play the beautiful Illahe country club. Craig worked there for a few years 4 - 6 years ago. It had been about 4 years since I got to play there, so it was a real treat! Great way to kick off the Holiday weekend. I played ok on the front, but not so great on the back... I enjoyed driving the cart and caddying for Tammy. My body isn't quite up for 18 yet... SAD!

We made loose plans to get away to another course or two out at the coast soon. I can't wait. I hope my stamina is up by then.

No comments: