Saturday, April 3, 2010

Princess Peyton Lunches with other Disney Royals

Peyton was the center of all attention on her lunch with the princesses at Ariel's Grotto.  She truly enjoyed every aspect of this character experience.  She said several times, "thank you mommy for taking me here."
Her very favorite was Ariel going into the lunch, but as Cinderella was super outgoing and friendly with her, she quickly became Peyton's favorite.  She brought princess Minnie back for more photos because I didn't get one of her posing with Peyton.
Each one was so distinctively different and wonderful.  Belle taught her how princesses hold their dresses and Aurora taught her that we smile when mom brings out the camera.
Every time we passed by Ariel's Grotto the rest of the week she said, "That's where I ate with the princesses!"  All in all it was an amazing experience.  I would highly recommend going with little princesses.

1 comment:

Amanda Davis said...

sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to take my princesses some day!